These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: DC.406.04.08.1
- EAN: 4250001138882
- Weight(kg): 1.2
- Description: Dual Contact
Application: For mounting straight-shank tools with lateral flat according to DIN 1835 form B... more
Product information "End mill holder BT 40-08-100 JIS B 6339 (MAS-BT) AD/B"
For mounting straight-shank tools with lateral flat according to DIN 1835 form B (Weldon).
With clamping screw
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Taper angle tolerance < AT 3 according to DIN 2080
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Balance quality :||G6.3 | 15.000 1/min|
|Runout accuracy :||<= 0,003|
|Type :||DIN 6359 (Weldon)|
|Internal cooling :||Ja|
|Standard :||JIS B 6339|
|Taper size :||40|
|Cooling version :||AD/B|
|Face contact :||Ja|