These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: E40.03.10
- EAN: 4250001164744
- Weight(kg): 1.1
- Description: KPS System
Application: For mounting straight-shank tools in collets. To use for high speed cutting and... more
Product information "Collet chuck HSK 40-1/10-75 KPS10 DIN 69893 (ISO 15488) Form E"
For mounting straight-shank tools in collets. To use for high speed cutting and high precision milling.
With balanced clamping nut
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Internal cooling :||Ja|
|Norm :||ISO 12164-1|
|Face contact :||Ja|
|Runout accuracy :||<= 0,003|
|Taper size :||40|
|DCONWS :||1 - 10 (490E)|
|Balance quality :||G2.5 | 30.000 1/min|