These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: 505.14.16
- EAN: 4250001013035
- Weight(kg): 3.9
Application: For mounting drill chucks. Delivery: All holders are made of forged steel... more
Product information "Drill chuck adaptor BT 50 - B16 JIS B 6339 (MAS 403 BT) A"
For mounting drill chucks.
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Taper angle tolerance < AT 3 according to DIN 2080
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Balance quality :||G6.3 | 15.000 1/min|
|Internal cooling :||Nein|
|Face contact :||Nein|
|Runout accuracy :||<= 0,005|
|Type :||DIN 238|
|Cooling version :||A|
|Standard :||JIS B 6339|
|Taper size :||50|