These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: C6.16.20
- EAN: 4250001092504
- Weight(kg): 1.8
- Description: ISO 26623
Application: For the chucking of quick change adaptors for taps. All holders are made of... more
Product information "Quick change tapping chuck PSK 63 M5-M22 Gr. 2 with length compensation compression/expansion"
For the chucking of quick change adaptors for taps.
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Taper angle tolerance < AT 3 according to DIN 2080
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Taper size :||6|
|Capacity :||M5 – M22|
|Internal cooling :||Nein|
|Face contact :||Ja|
|Standard :||ISO 26623-1|
Ready to ship today
Reducing adaptors for quick change adaptors Size 2 to size 1