These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: C6.64.20
- EAN: 4250001100889
- Weight(kg): 1.6
- Description: HKS-system
Application: For mounting straight-shank tools. All holders are made of forged steel... more
Product information "High Performance Milling Chuck PSK 63-20-75 ISO 26623"
For mounting straight-shank tools.
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Taper size :||6|
|Runout accuracy :||<= 0,003|
|Internal cooling :||Ja|
|Balance quality :||G2.5 | 25.000 1/min|
|Capacity :||20 (HKS 20)|
|Face contact :||Ja|
|Standard :||ISO 26623-1|