These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: C4.04.16
- EAN: 4250001134143
- Weight(kg): 0.7
Application: For mounting straight-shank tools with lateral flat according to DIN 1835 form B... more
Product information "En mill holder PSK 40-16-55 ISO 26623"
For mounting straight-shank tools with lateral flat according to DIN 1835 form B (Weldon).
With clamping screw
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Taper angle tolerance < AT 3 according to DIN 2080
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Taper size :||4|
|Runout accuracy :||<= 0,003|
|Type :||DIN 6359 (Weldon)|
|Internal cooling :||Ja|
|Balance quality :||G2.5 | 25.000 1/min|
|Face contact :||Ja|
|Standard :||ISO 26623-1|