These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: C3.02.13
- EAN: 4250001133603
- Weight(kg): 1.3
Application: For mounting straight-shank tools in collets. Delivery: With balanced clamping... more
Product information "Collet chuck PSK 32-2/13-45 ER20 ISO 26623"
For mounting straight-shank tools in collets.
With balanced clamping nut
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Taper angle tolerance < AT 3 according to DIN 2080
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Taper size :||3|
|Type :||ISO 15488-B (DIN 6499 B)|
|Runout accuracy :||<= 0,003|
|Internal cooling :||Ja|
|Capacity :||2 - 13 (ER 20)|
|Balance quality :||G2.5 | 25.000 1/min|
|Face contact :||Ja|
|Standard :||ISO 26623-1|
Ready to ship today
Collets set ER20 | 428 E | 12-part kit DIN 6499 B (ISO 15488 B) in wooden socket