These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: DC.403.16.02.20
- EAN: 4250001160456
- Weight(kg): 1.6
- Description: Dual Contact ~ DIN ISO 7388-1 JD/JF (ex. DIN 69871 AD/B)
Application: For machining centres with synchronous spindle. Note: Synchro tapping... more
Product information "Tapping chucks for synchronisation SK40 - M3-M27 (ER32) - 95"
For machining centres with synchronous spindle.
- Synchro tapping chucks compensate synchronisation errors.
- Minimal length compensation on compression and expansion balances very small pitch differences between synchro spindle and tap, which can cause high frictional forces on the thread flanks.
- A possible increase of axial force during the tapping process is reduced to a minimum.
- Suitable for internal coolant.
- Coolant pressure up to max. 100 bar.
With balanced clamping nut
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Taper angle tolerance < AT 3 according to DIN 2080
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Norm :||~ ISO7388-1 | Dual Contact|
|Taper size :||40|
|Face contact :||Ja|
|Balance quality :||G6.3 | 15.000 1/min|
|Runout accuracy :||<= 0,060|
|Internal cooling :||Ja|
|Cooling version :||AD/B (AD/AF)|
|DCONWS :||M3 - M27 (470E | ER32)|