These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of visitors.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: DC.403.02.10
- EAN: 4250001159771
- Weight(kg): 1
- Description: ~ DIN ISO 7388-1 JD/JF (ex. DIN 69871 AD/B)
Application: For mounting straight-shank tools in collets. Delivery: With balanced... more
Product information "Collet chuck SK 40-1/10-63 ER16 Dual Contact"
For mounting straight-shank tools in collets.
With balanced clamping nut
- All holders are made of forged steel
- Specific, low warpage hardened
- Surface hardened HRC 58~60
- Hardening depth 0,8mm~0,9mm
- Taper angle tolerance < AT 3 according to DIN 2080
- Surface roughness Ra < 0,4 µm
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm² after DIN
- All functional surfaces fine machined
|Norm :||~ ISO7388-1 | Dual Contact|
|Taper size :||40|
|Face contact :||Ja|
|Typ :||ISO 15488-B (DIN 6499 B)|
|Balance quality :||G6.3 | 15.000 1/min|
|Runout accuracy :||<= 0,003|
|Internal cooling :||Ja|
|Cooling version :||AD/B (AD/AF)|
|DCONWS :||1 - 10 (ER16)|